Details & Specifications
- Home Desc:
- The PayPal Chip and Tap Reader is an easy, quick, and secure way to process chip cards, contactless payments like Apple Pay® or magnetic-stripe cards payments wherever you need to get paid.
- Home Connects Line:
- Connects wirelessly via to the PayPal Here app on your compatible smartphone or tablet.
- Home Accept Image:
- Home Accept Text:
- Magnetic stripe, chip card, contactless like Apple Pay.
- Card Processing Options:
- Chip, Swipe, Contactless
- Comparison Chart Link:
- Works with:
- Most Android and iOS smartphones and tablets.
- Connection Type:
- 2.3 Ounces
- Payment Types clone:
- Accepts EMV chip cards, contactless/NFC-enabled mobile phone payments like Apple Pay®, and traditional magnetic-stripe credit and debit cards.
- Payment Types Image:
- Compatible with most iOS® and Android mobile phones and tablets.
- Home bullet-ideal for:
- Ideal for getting paid on-the-go or in a storefront or office.
- Payment supported: Chip, Contactless, and Magnetic-Stripe
Get paid wherever your business takes you. The PayPal Chip and Tap card reader and our PayPal Here app turn your compatible phone or tablet into a point-of-sale system. Accept chip or magnetic-stripe cards and contactless payments like Apple Pay®and Android Pay™, send invoices from the app or online, and even record cash and check transactions.
Works with all types of businesses. From quick service restaurants to retail to service-based professionals, PayPal Here can handle your unique business.
PayPal is PCI-DSS compliant and supports EMV-certified devices to help keep your transactions and customers’ financial information protected.
Package includes: PayPal Chip and Tap reader, device clip, and micro USB cable for charging
(Includes Reader and Charging Stand)
The PayPal Chip and Tap Bundle turns your compatible smartphone or tablet into a point-of-sale system. With the included charging stand you can keep your reader charged, all day long. Use them together and you’re all set to securely accept credit and debit cards. Learn more.